The Ghana statistical service (GSS) has established an Enumerators’ Bureau to accredit and satisfy field data collection officers with the aim of improving the quality of survey and census information that is used for national development planning.
The institutionalisation of a formal long term engagement with field officers will provide an opportunity to streamline capacity building interventions, build trust between enumerators and respondents and create an opportunity for career development.
This has become imperative because, increasingly, both public and private sector institutions rely on data for investment and resolving challenges that confront the nation.
The GSS, therefore, invites interested persons who are goal-oriented, results-driven and possess leadership qualities to enroll on the Enumerators’ Bureau.
A minimum of WASSCE/SSCE or Equivalent
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Residential address/digital address;
- Employment status and experience;
- Age, sex, nationality;
- National ID (passport, driving licence, voters ID and national ID);
- Personal and emergency contact numbers;
- Email address;
- Most recent digital/electronic passport size With white background (at most three months);
- District of interest for field data collection;
School certificate/ certificate ID number; and
- Identify boundaries of the assigned Enumeration Areas (EA) aided by maps;
- List all structures and enumerate persons in the EA;
- Obtain complete and accurate responses and capture them correctly during the enumeration exercise;
- Report daily on progress of work;
- Transmit data daily;
- Ensure security of all census materials and equipment and account for same;
- Support publicity in the district of placement for fieldwork and
- Any other duties assigned by the data collection exercise.
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to use smartphones or tablets for data collection;
- Self-motivated with high-level commitment to duty;
- Fluent in a local language of the District of interest for fieldwork;
- Field data collection experience is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should click on the link below to apply:
NOTE: Make sure your passport picture is less than 2MB
After clicking on the link above, click the New Application Process to fill out the registration form. Make sure you have a valid email address and a working phone number.
- Complete every information required. Eg: Your address, Telephone Number, Current Region, District, City/Town, Surburb , Identification Card and Number, Passport Picture of not older than three(3) months and others. Failing to do this will not guarantee your selection for the exercise.
- When done with all required information, save and wait patiently for your confirmation.
NOTE: Keep your PIN and SERIAL that was sent to your email very secure, it will be required for the final approval and confirmation of your selection and readiness for the exercise.
Closing Date: January 31, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED