2023 Fully Funded Singapore Scholarships
Applications are for international students to apply for the 2023 Singapore Scholarships. The Government of Singapore in partnership with Universities in Singapore is accepting admissions for the 2023 academic year.
The Fully-funded scholarship is available for students seeking to pursue degrees in Bachelor’s, Master’s as well as P.h.D. Therefore, students of any nationality qualify to apply.
There are about 34 universities in Singapore out of which 5 accept admission without IELTS. Also, there are no application fees required.
Hence, in this article, we have listed Universities in Singapore that provide Fully Funded Scholarships.
Details About 2023 Fully Funded Singapore Scholarships
- Host Country: Singapore
- Funded by: Government of Singapore
- Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS
1 . 2023 Fully-Funded Singapore Government Scholarship
International students are invited to apply for the 2023 Singapore Government Scholarships. Singapore Graduate Scholarship Award (SINGA) is a Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students. Thus, students seeking to pursue their Master’s, and Doctoral degree programs should take advantage and apply.
Also, applicants seeking to pursue their P.h.D programs after their 4 years of undergraduate studies are encouraged to apply.
- 2023 Erasmus Mundus Internships
- 2023 Stanford University Scholarships ||Fully Funded
- And 2023 Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships Without IELTS
2 . Singapore University of Technology and Design
Interested applicants seeking to study for their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and P.h.D degrees can apply for the Singapore University of Technology Scholarship.
List Of Scholarships Available At Singapore University Of Technology and Design
Firstly, SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship: It will cover Full tuition fees, Monthly stipend of:
- S$3,500 (Singapore Citizens)
- S$3,200 (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$3,000 (International Students)
Secondly, the SUTD Fellowship: Also, it will cover Full tuition fees, Monthly stipend of:
- S$2,700, increased to $3,200 after passing the Qualifying Exam (Singapore Citizens)
- S$2,200, increased to $2,700 after passing the Qualifying Exam (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$2,000, increased to $2,500 after passing the Qualifying Exam (International Students)
Additional Scholarships from Singapore University of Technology:
- To begin with, SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship
- Secondly, SUTD Global Distinguished Scholarship
- Thirdly, SUTD Global Merit Scholarship
- Also, SUTD Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Last but not least, SUTD Undergraduate Scholarship
- Lastly, ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship
- Therefore, CLICK HERE for additional
3 . Another is the 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarship
The 2023 Nanyang University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. It will help international students to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs at the University.
Therefore, Expenses will be covered by the University. Additionally, there are some Great Scholarships provided by the President of Singapore.
4 . Also, Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
This scholarship is open to students pursuing Full-time Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The scholarship will cover Monthly allowance, Books, Tuition fees, IT Allowance, Thesis Allowance, as well as Conference Allowance.
5 . Lastly, National University of Singapore Scholarships
The scholarship is open to students pursuing Full-time Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
List of the Universities in Singapore Without IELTS
The following are Universities that accept admissions without IELTS :
- Firstly, Nanyang Technological University
- Secondly, the Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Thirdly, Nanyang Technological College
- Last but not least, National College of Singapore
- Lastly, Singapore Management University
How To Study in Singapore Without IELTS?
To be able to study in Singapore, applicants should have the following:
- Firstly, applicants should Earn their Last Degree in the English Medium Institute.
- Secondly, candidates should have English Proficiency Certificate.
- Thirdly, candidates should get their English Proficiency Certificate from their past University.
- Therefore, in the letter provided by the university, it should be mentioned that the candidate has studied all his courses in English. Hence, applicants can use that letter instead of the IELTS certificate.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED