Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for IT Officer At A Reputable Company.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER, IT
To ensure maximum uptime of all IT platforms and ensuring up-to-date business enablement technology is deployed within the company
- Install Manage, maintain and Support Company IT infrastructure.
- Produce documentation on operational, system and user procedures and guidelines
- Provide advice on selection and purchase of IT equipment.
- Monitor the progress of third-party maintenance contract suppliers.
- Responsible for disaster recovery, closing security loopholes and access levels,
- Handle Computer Security related Matters.
- Respond to all internal and Extemal IT-related matters and or All IT-related Tasks within Company
- Manage IT Assets.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be a good team player, possess a high degree of integrity and must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering Sciences or any IT Related Qualification or Professional Certification such as Microsoft Certified Engineer MCSE), A, N+8
- Have Experience in Microsoft Active Drectory, Microsoft Exchange, and Printer Setup otc.
- Have knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Have Knowledge of basic VoIP Phone systems.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification working experience as System administration and support
- Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook
- Basic understanding of Databases eg MS Access, MYSQL.
- Configuring networks, managing servers and databases in a Microsoft environment. Knowledge of other environments will be an added advantage.
- Experience in storage & backup system management.HOW TO APPLYInterested applicants should please apply to email@example.com
Closing date: 20th January 2021.
Only applicants who truly met the job qualifications will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED