Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Accountant At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY of RESPONSIBILITIES: suitably qualified, responsible for overall supervision of Finance Department, resolving queries, ensuring processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital. Adhere to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- 2nd/3rd year BCom (Acc) or equivalent
- Business acumen, problem solving, judgment and analysis
- Professional/Technical Proficiency
- Computer literacy
- Effective governance and risk management
- Leadership, and people management skills, interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication
- Ensure the month-end procedures on are completed by the agreed date for the month.
- Management of monthly payroll
- Review Bonus and Leave provisions
- Audit leave balances
- Stock management review including general stores stock take.
- Lease templates
- Finalise the cost distribution of the cost centres to profit centres.
- Completion of monthly internal audit program.
- Prepare Monthly Management Packs including analysis of results,
- Review all month-end reports as per Month-end report list,
- Quarterly reports on all hospital provisions and write-offs (bad-debts)
- Ensure audit deliverables are maintained according to the standard required by the auditors
- Review and finalization of reconciliations
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED