Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: suitably qualified customer-orientated person to provide timeous, efficient front-line service to patients and visitors. The position encompasses pre-admission, admission and reception, ensuring a friendly stress-free admission process and frontline patient liaison, together with the accurate capturing of patient data.
- Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to detail
- At least 2 years’ experience in reception/admissions in a private healthcare setting
- Knowledge of hospital procedures and medical aids
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and willing to work shift hours
- Organised and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Perform general administration duties involved in the admission of patients to the Hospital in a professional, friendly manner so that customers feel confident and welcome
- Capture all patient information accurately and timeously
- Understand the demographics and aesthetics of the hospital, the wards and ancillary services to be able to assist and direct customers when required
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by the line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED