Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have an experience in project management with a digital component? If you wish to join a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact, join our leading international microfinance group!
The position is based in Accra for a duration of 12 months, potentially renewable.
The AIR+ Program is an important overall digital transformation program of Advans Group, involving a new IT strategy and major changes in Infrastructure, Workspace, Security & Mobility and Solutions (including a new Core Banking Software). The overall program is supervised by the Group Transformation Team. It is conducted by the Central Program management of Advans Group, composed mainly of Group Program Managers specialised in each area. Advans Ghana will be one of the first 2 pilot subsidiaries of the Group to implement this program in 2021.
What will your role be?
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the implementation of the Change Management Plan of the Air+ Program in Advans Ghana, in close collaboration with the dedicated teams, at the headquarter in Paris and in Ghana.
Your main missions will be to:
- Analyze and identify the program’s change impacts on staff, processes, and systems.
- Define the local change management plan in coordination with the central change team.
- Execute the local change management plan based on the 4 pillars: communication, training, documentation and follow-up post-go live:
- Liaise with the local communication expert to define and execute the local communication plan, based on the central communication plan.
- Liaise with the local training manager to define and execute the local training plan. Create training materials with the inputs of business experts and training manager. Organize logistics for training sessions.
- Ensure that the normative documentation related to the program is properly documented and updated.
- Define a follow-up strategy post-go live in coordination with the central change team.
- Collect local change assessment results and issues of the project.
- Maintain constant communication with the central change team for coordination purposes.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- You hold a Master’s degree and you are interested in the financial inclusion sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience including internships, especially in project management with a digital component
- Experience in Change management and/or in Communication
- Experience in training; setting up, organising, conducting training sessions, facilitating workshops…
- Good organization and communication skills and ability to be proactive and autonomous
- Ability to lead and coordinate, with team spiritWant to know more about Advans?
Advans is a leading microfinance group established in 2005. Advans mission is to respond to the need for financial services of small businesses and other populations who have ill-adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services. The Advans Group currently spans nine countries: Cambodia, Cameroon, Ghana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Nigeria, Tunisia and Myanmar. As at end of December 2020, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,500 staff. The group’s shareholders are EIB, KfW, FMO, CDC Group plc, FISEA (AFD Group) and IFC. In Ghana, Advans operates since 2008 and serves around 70,000 clients through 20 branches and various channels and around 650 employees.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED