The Customer Service Officer at Advans Ghana Savings & Loans is responsible for all banking services tasks. He/she must be able to act as a teller and be able to manage all administrative and commercial tasks in the branch
1.1 Front Office Tasks
- Manage the MIS by creating and updating of clients loan and deposit applications and accounts.
- Control the loan appraisal form and the client file before loan committee meeting, loan disbursement and after signature of BM and clients.
- Supervise the signing of contract between clients and Advans Ghana
- Check that all files are complete and ready for loan committee
- Ensure all documents generated during branch operational activities are filed in a due manner as laid down by policy and procedure
- Correct all mistakes created in orbit and reported by DQC
- Share information and best practices with the other branch staff
- Report all the issues related to the job to immediate supervisor
- Use the reporting tools for control and analysis
2. Commercial Activities
- Welcome and inform the customers and potential customers at the branch.
- Open accounts for new customers
- Conduct information meetings organized in the branch for potential clients
- Participate in collective prospection and other commercial activities in the market areas with the client officers.
- Deal with clients in a manner that is conductive to strengthening the Advans Ghana public image
- Participate in field promotion of Advans Ghana products and services.
- Be actively involved in the development of deposit in the branch.
- Identify clients’ needs and propose new products/services to the management
- Participate in the promotion of new products and services by giving information to customers.
3. Administrative Activities
- Make arrangements of branch planning (Loan committee meeting, Client officer planning…)
- Ensure that branch documents are filed in a due manner, keeping the Advans Ghana standards.
- Manage the MIS by creation of clients, loan and deposit accounts.
- Establish and maintain good and clear working relationship with other branch staff.
- Assist in the training and coaching of new and existing staff.
Prospection, Account opening, filing
- Deal with very sensitive customer issues that needs high level of secrecy
- May be asked to undertake relieve duties in a different branch without notice
- May be asked to temporarily play a different role in the same branch when there is a shortage of staff
- May deal with extremely difficult clients
- May be asked to support the commercial activities of other branches
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL
At least an HND, Bachelor’s Degree and other professional qualification
Specific Training Required
- Orbit work instructions, processes and procedures
- IT protocols
- Customer service, sales and marketing
- Products and services
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (WORK FIELD AND NUMBER OF YEARS)
- A minimum of one (1) year working experience (National Service inclusive).
- Practical knowledge of micro/small businesses and market environment is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED