Applications are invited to apply for the AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Bangchak Scholarships 2022. The Scholarship is offered in Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships to undertake Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Thailand. Students those who want to study in Thailand are encouraged to apply. The award is available for the academic year of 2022-23.
Multiple academic fields and majors are available at AIT to pursue postgraduate degree programs. All the programs will be taught in English. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. The scholarship duration for Masters Degree is 24 Months while its 42 Months for Doctoral Degree.
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) was established in 1959 is a research university. AIT is the number #1 university. Here is the golden chance for all students to study free in Thailand.
AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students. The Bangchak Scholarship will provide all expenses to study in Thailand. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend will be given.
Available Study Areas:
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT)
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM)
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply
- to apply for Masters Scholarship, candidate must have First-class (honors) Bachelor’s Degree with GPA 3.0 from reputed University
- for Doctoral Degree, Aspirant must hold First-class (honors) Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees or equivalent (Master GPA above 3.50 out of 4.0)
- Have English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0, TOEFL ≥ 550).
- Covering letter
- Project proposal which may lead to commercial products (2 pages maximum)
- Information about education, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account and should clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and contact information of at least two references
The last date to apply for Bangchak Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology 2021 for International Students is 31st March 2022.
How to Apply for AIT Bangchak Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2022 in Thailand. To get Admission in August 2021 batch, candidates have to fill the Online Application. Along with this application, aspirants have to send the above mentioned documents all in one combined PDF file to the following email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline. The Official Advertisement link is given below:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED