The Most prestigious Internship Program from UNICEF Internship Program 2021 is Now Open. The UNICEF works in over 190 countries and United Nations agency with Headquarters in New York. UNICEF Internship is a Fully Funded International Internship program for all the Undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D. Degree Students to work with UNICEF.
They have diverse Majors and Fields available for Internships. The UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available worldwide for the Students. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. program or have Graduated within the Past Two Years. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF.
The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks. This is a Paid Internship Program as participants will be given with a monthly Stipend as well as Travel Costs. This is a Fully Funded Internship and all of the expenses will be covered by UNICEF. Are You Ready to Start your career with UNICEF? The detailed information is given below.
About UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps staff thrive and diverse opportunities for personal and professional development, we aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office.
The UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates and its a Fully Funded Opportunity includes the following:
- Monthly Stipend Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or Ph.D. Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply for the Internship
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED