A leading company in the Oil & Gas industry is seeking to hire a General Manager who will provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee the company’s operations to ensure safety, production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and Social Clubs and gatherings
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
- Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international institutions using personal contacts, direct mail, special events, and foundation support.
- Present company report at Board of Director meetings.
- Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee foreign operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Overall responsibility for the company’s Quality Management System
- Overall responsibility for Environment, Security, Health and Safety Regulations
Qualification and Experience Required
- Must have a Masters’ Degree in an Engineering field
- A minimum of three – five (3-5) years’ working experience in a similar role or executive position
- Ability to identify business opportunities
- Personal ability to lead, drive and motivate persons to achieve corporate objectives
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
How to apply
Application Deadline: 28 February, 2021
Note: Do not pay any money to anyone in getting a job which is published here
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED