An International Oil and Gas company seeks to hire a Human Resource Manager who will maintain and enhance company’s staff by developing, implementing, and evaluating human resource plans and policies.
- Appraise, evaluate and enhance the existing human resource plans and policies of the company.
- Maintain an effective human resource office.
- Recommend and design an appropriate organizational structure for the company.
- Identify and procure appropriate human resource information systems to aid in the effective functioning of the HR office.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable labour laws and regulations in Ghana.
- Establish employee training and development plans for the company.
- Develop and implement a fair and equitable remuneration scheme for employees.
- Develop and implement an incentivizing benefit system and conditions of service for staff based on performance and in line with budgets.
- Establish, supervise and evaluate employee appraisal systems.
- Establish grievance handling procedures for the company.
- Prepare periodic reports on the operations of the HR department.
- Provide training for staff on customer satisfaction.
- Prepare budget for human resources operations.
- Respond to all external enquiries on matters relating to human resource management.
- Represent the company in any matters, hearings, and meetings bothering on human resource.
Qualification & Experience Required
- Knowledge and experience in Industrial Relations and Labour Law, Compensation, Organizational Planning, Recruitment, Organization Development, Employee Relations, Safety, Employee Engagement, and Employee Development.
- Must have a First Degree in Human Resource Management plus professional certification (IHRMP,PHR,SHRM)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in a senior HR position – Industrial Relations is key
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to lead and develop HR department staff.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems.
- Ability to organize his or her schedule effectively to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
How to apply
Application deadline: 28 February, 2021
Note: Do not pay any money to anyone in getting a job which is published here
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED