It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Sunyani Technical University.
Qualification: Must possess a master’s degree in the relevant field, preferably Architecture or related field. Be a member of relevant Professional body, preferably Ghana Institute of Architects (GIA) and Architects Registration Council (ARC).
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
Salary and conditions of service are attractive.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are to complete Application Forms (form A1 for both senior members teaching and senior staff non-teaching and form A2 for non-teaching Junior Staff
Eight (8) copies of the completed Application Form (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic records must be submitted.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the address below before Friday, February 26, 2021:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR,
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTORATE
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX 206
TEL: +233 (0) 3520 27052 / 23278
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED