To perform advanced book-keeping duties
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pay and keep terminal benefits records.
- Prepare staff salaries, wages, loans and advances.
- Monitor and check salary payment and allowance on computer input and outputs.
- Maintain all loan ledgers(i.e personal oans and educational loans)
- Maintain welfare and store ledgers.
- Write cheques .
- Write and keep cash books and reconcile with ledgers.
- Establish Letters of Credit.
- Prepare low stock advice for stock replenishment
- Prepare Monthly stock returns for receipts and issues
- Reconcile store returns with stores and nominal ledgers on monthly basis
- Receive and pay cash and cheques.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Excellent analytical, computational and mathematical abilities
- Proficiency in book-keeping programs and related softwares
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Research and teamwork skills
- Diploma /HND in Accounting/Commerce
- Knowledge in the relevant computer applications
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications and curriculum vitae through their respective Heads of Department, Divisions or Subsidiary to the following address:
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE
GHANA COCOA BOARD
P. O BOX 933
Friday, 29 January, 2021 Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED