To perform clerical duties as support to Human Resource Officer/ Human Resource Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain personal files and file all correspondence on them accurately.
- Keep personal files under strict confidential control .
- Release personal files only upon instruction from superior.
- Prepare monthly report on staff at post and separate report (to include resignation, termination, dismissal, interdiction and death)
- Draft letters and process all claims namely: T&T, Vehicle maitenace allowance, loans, insurance, medical bills, bereavement grants etc.
- Process resignation, retirement and dismissal letters.
- Prepare list of job applicants.
- Supervise the secretarial staff at the office of registry to ensure that they work efficiently.
- Prepare list of staff recommended for promotion / increment and withholding of increment
- Prepare annual staff incremental sheet for both senior and junior staff
- Prepare Leave Advice
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent knowledge of filing system
- Excellent knowledge of Human Resource Matters
Proficiency in the Labour Act
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Diploma in Management Studies /HND Business Management
- Knowledge in the relevant computer applications
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications and curriculum vitae through their respective Heads of Department, Divisions or Subsidiary to the following address:
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE
GHANA COCOA BOARD
P. O BOX 933
Friday, 29 January, 2021 Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED