To perform advanced clerical duties related to Procurement duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing procurement plan and keeping updates
- Preparing; specifications of items for purchases, tender documents evaluation reports.
- Analyzing price and other proposals best offers for goods and services and of suppliers to assist in negotiation .
- Preparing recommendations for award of contract, order issuing, handle receipts of goods, monitor and manage contracts.
- Assist in clearing and evacuation of Agro-chemicals, jute bags and other farm inputs while maintaining and updating the database
- Expediting: purchase request and approval, payment bills of suppliers and other procurement correspondences
- Excellent analytical, computational and mathematical abilities
- Proficiency in Procurement Law
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Research and teamwork skills
- HND/Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge in the relevant computer applications
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications and curriculum vitae through their respective Heads of Department, Divisions or Subsidiary to the following address:
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE
GHANA COCOA BOARD
P. O BOX 933
Friday, 29 January, 2021 Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED