It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
- Develop effective job coaching and employment plans
- Communicate with clients to understand their goals and ambitions
- Assist clients to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals
- Assess the strengths of individuals and teach them to use them effectively
- Guide clients in learning to complete job tasks
- Help in the development of motivation and skills
- Provide coaching in effective job search techniques
- Assist people with disabilities in developing social and life skills
- Advise on workplace accommodations for people with disabilities
- Monitor and evaluate progress of clients
- Keep records and documentation and prepare appropriate reports
Qualification: Master’s degree in Physical Education or related field plus six (6) years post-qualification experience or Bachelor’s degree plus professional coaching certificate with ten (10) years post-qualification experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees. These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Kumasi Technical University
P. O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Deadline for submission: 31st January 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED