Logistics Assistant – Reputable Security Company
A leading Private Security company is seeking to recruit Logistics Assistant to handle its stores and assist in Procurement related functions in Ghana.
- Provide procurement, warehousing and logistical support for all subsidiaries within the Escort Security Services.
- Support procurement activities of the various unit, ensuring that value for money is obtained at all times.
- Assist in managing all Escort Security fleet of vehicles and motor bikes. This includes tracking movements of pool vehicles and ensuring safe custody of all company vehicles and motor bikes.
- Oversee movement and retrieval of all security accoutrements.
- Maintain proper records of uniform materials, stationeries and janitor tools.
- Ensure proper inventory management
- Provide liaison services to all departments
- Prepares and update management of stock levels and recommends stock replenishments
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in Procurement and Supply Chain / Logistics Management
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Five (5) years working experience in a similar position/environment.
- Proven work experience as a stores officer or specialist
- Analytical thinking and research skills.
- Socially engaged, easy communicator, convincing and representative attitude.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint mandatory).
- Must possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must be self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Must be a team player.
- Well-organized with a good time management skill.
- Must possess cultural awareness by being friendly and polite.
- Able to deal with difficult internal users as well as suppliers.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the specified criteria should submit their application together with their CVs for the role by close of work on 21st January, 2021 to
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED