- Company: Olam International Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Olam Information Services (OISL) is a captive subsidiary of Olam International, Singapore offering IT Services & Global Business Services across its operations in 65 countries in Asia, Africa, EU & Americas. In Chennai, we currently have onboard more than 1000 highly motivated employees. Olam Digital has received International Innovation Award 2019 for Best Services and Solutions.
Olam Global Business Services (OGBS) is a captive unit that offers End to End business process and analytics solutions. OGBS currently offers its solutions in 6 Platforms: Finance, Supply Chain, People services, Risk & Market Compliance, Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence. At this moment, OGBS is located in City of Chennai, India and provides its services to over 20 countries.
Olam GBS has received Best Shared Services in India Award – 2019, by Shared Services Forum and Asia’s No.1 Shared Services in Process Improvement and Value Creation, 2019 by Shared Services and Outsourcing Network Forum.
Olam’s division is looking for a dynamic go-getter to lead the sales efforts in the region. You must have an eye for detail, the ability to set and drive aggressive sales targets and a strong ability to build performance cultures within your team.
The profile involves setting objectives to achieve the top and bottom-line results of the region as per the business plan within the defined budget. You will plan and drive the distribution and coverage objectives set for the year and develop and retain a high-performance oriented team.
The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute sales promotional & market development activities and ensure that any new product launches and sales distribution objectives are met.
- Strong planning skills, building the regional sales plan as per the organizational distribution segment strategy.
- Building and driving the quarterly sales and revenue targets, ensuring regional sales objectives are achieved.
- A keen eye on performance, managing ground activities as per plans and objectives and taking remedial action in cases of deviations.
- Be the centre of the action, control and guide sales and distribution activities within the region.
- You would have strong market connects, identify and report competitor activities within the region. Plan the necessary actions to counter them and to protect your market share.
- Build strong relationships with the distribution channel, co-ordinate for field requirements and support distributors.
- Be the people person, the one-point source of motivation and guidance for the diverse and often large local teams across country/region.
- Plan and execute product training, team development activities and build a robust performance culture within the team.
- A flair for sales, numbers should be like second nature to you.
- Good knowledge of the region and its geography and demographics.
- MBA with 3 – 5 years of post-qualification industry experience.
- Prior experience in sales and distribution required.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 28 Jan 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED