Our Company, Integas is the current leader in the wholesaling and retailing of INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL KITCHEN EQUIPMENT in the hospitality Industry. Our brand name is popular with hotels, restaurants, schools, food joints, companies in mining, prospecting for oil and gas etc.
We are looking for a diligent, and result focus person to head our dynamic sales team to develop and implement strategies to maximise sales revenues.
- Build new customer base for our segmented markets in a changing competitive hospitality industry.
- Identify new markets and develop business relationships with potential customers with the view to promote sales growth and achieve set targets
- Analyse the business environment and take necessary action, including recommendations on competition, pricing, product development, differentiation, strengthening the brand , loyalty programmes and other measures to grow sales volume and value.
- Reporting on monthly sales performances with the object of improving on overall sales, costing and pricing of our products.
- Responsible for supervision of technical sales issues such as customer complaints, returns, and products repairs.
- Preparation of Budgets for sales, and Technical Sales.
- Strong business awareness and sense of anticipation for identifying and exploring new markets and clients.
- Customer-centred orientation to achieve total customer satisfaction and retention
- On line digital marketing skills
- Strong computer literacy and quantitative skills, excellent verbal and written combabilities
Qualification and Experience
- Masters Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and professional qualification In sales /marketing
- At least Five (5) years post qualification relevant
Interest in browsing the internet to acquire new knowledge of our existing or similar products, and exploring for new suppliers for value creation.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this job, please send a detailed CV with a covering letter and contact email and telephone number to:
THE ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
NO. 10 ABEKA ROAD, TESANO
P. O. BOX 11250
or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: February 5, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED