Binghamton University Graduate Scholarships 2022
Binghamton University, THOMAS J. WATSON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCE invites applications from interested candidates to apply for its 2022 Graduate Scholarships Programs.
About SUNY Binghamton
SUNY Binghamton is a public research university with campuses in Binghamton, Vestal, and Johnson City, New York, which is located in the Southern Tier of upstate New York, just a few hours’ drive from major urban centers in New York and neighboring states.
It is one of the four university centers in the State University of New York system, SUNY Binghamton boasts a student population of over 16,000 on a campus of nearly 900 acres and has a strong academic reputation.
About the positions
Dr. Mengen Wang’s group in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) at the State University of New York at Binghamton is looking for two fully-funded Ph.D. students in the field of computational materials science.
The positions are available in Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Fall 2023. Research interests include the computational design of materials for next-generation energy conversion and quantum information applications
- 2023 Erasmus Mundus Internships
- 2023 Stanford University Scholarships ||Fully Funded
- and also 2023 Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships Without IELTS
About Dr. Wang
Dr. Wang obtained her BS. from Shandong University in China, Ph.D. from the State University of New York at Stony Brook (Advisor: Dr. Devu Lu), and Postdoc training from the University of California, Santa Barbara (Advisor: Prof. Chris Van de Walle). She has published papers in journals including ACS Catalysis, Nature Communications, and Advanced Functional Materials. Dr. Wang will join SUNY Binghamton in September 2022.
Who Qualify For Binghamton University Graduate Scholarships?
- Firstly, applicants should be Fully motivated students who have research experience and/or interests in the first-principles computation are encouraged to apply.
- Secondly, Candidates should have a strong background in materials science and a keen interest in condensed matter physics.
- Also, applicants should have the ability to work effectively in a team and good communication skills (oral and written).
- Additionally, previous research experience (experimental or theoretical) is a plus.
How to Apply For Binghamton University Graduate Scholarship 2022
Therefore, students can choose to apply to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Program or the Materials Science and Engineering Program. Regardless of the applicant’s selection, please send Dr. Wang an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to briefly introduce your background and research interests. In the email, please attach your CV (including GPA, publications, and references) and an unofficial transcript.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED