This will be on a probation basis for three months after which you will be promoted to a full-time position if your work proves to be satisfactory.
- Produce videos as requested for advertising, promotions, social media, podcast and course content including the filming, editing, and designing of assets for our production.
- Be an active member of Marketing meetings.
- Plan ways to better our online/digital presence using video/audio advertisements and campaigns.
- Work with our various organizations to capture, edit, and produce video content for the specific needs of the respective organizations.
- Organize any audio and video needs for special events.
- Be present for any special event that requires audio and/or video use.
- Set up and tear down all equipment needed for an event. Make sure all equipment is returned, turned off, and secured properly.
Requirements and Qualification
- Solid understanding of file specifications; resolution, color space, and other technical requirements of assets needed for motion graphics, sound, and/or video production.
- Experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro and After Effects, or any other similar video and sound editing tools.
- Experience in project management or content management systems such as Basecamp, Trello, or similar software is a plus
- Previous experience and an impressive portfolio.
Probationary salary is 600ghc increased to 800ghc after 3 months and 1200ghc after 6 months.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED