- Company: Boart Longyear
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job: Sales Developer West Africa
The Sales Developer West Africa reports to the Sales Manager Africa and is primarily responsible for the execution of the sales objectives in his/her territory and the identification of new opportunities in his/her territory. In addition, the sales developer will support all distributors in his/her territory.
List of Duties:
- Sell BLY’s products and product related services in a defined Territory and/or to a defined list of Distributors/Direct customers.
- Sell and follow-up of TSG activities (commissioning, maintenance, technical assistance,).
- Ensure the corporate minimum pricing and margin is respected
- Protect BLY’s margins. Implement price changes when needed.
- Manage and support distributors (pricing, product range, targets, contract management…).
- Audit and train distributors to ensure BLY’s expectations are respected
- Visit and develop direct customers.
- Visit end-users with distributors.
- Find potential new customers (direct or via distributors), markets. Maintain a base of potential distributors. Push the diversification strategy.
- Ensure establishment of new and maintain existing vendor codes.
- Respond to tenders. Format and technical support from product management and or product line Manager Africa .
- Manage AR, credit limits and payment terms. Synchronize with credit control and CSRs.
- Follow order processing with CSRs for their respecting customers.
- Keep and constantly update a customer database with all relevant information.
- Implement marketing actions.
- Update manager and Planner on market information (competition, trends, product feedback,…).
- Gather accurate market data and ensure strong working relationship with planner to secure accurate planning
- Constantly update manager with rig utilization information.
- Feed product line manager with potential case studies.
- Manage full claims process.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 11 Feb. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED