- Company: Bosch Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job: Sales back office
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Ghana Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
- Support Regional Director with specific internal and external communications
- Assist the Regional Director to work effectively by supporting in the prioritization of his tasks
- Coordinate and maintain agenda, including organizing of all appointments, meetings and travel arrangements
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the Regional Director for meetings, appointments, presentations etc.
- Drafting of (PowerPoint) presentations with own “creative” input
- Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
- Liaise with internal (South Africa Headquarters & Morocco Center of Competence, Africa Management Team) and external stakeholders
- Arranging in house and external events
- University degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a multinational company
- Communicate effectively with high attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multitasks; proactive, “can do attitude”
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong coordination skills & target orientation.
- Language: Fluent English (speaking & writing); French on good level; German is a plus.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 Feb. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED