A giant in the Sanitation Management industry is looking for competent drivers with excellent customer service skills to fill its Driver Positions. Reporting to the Fleet Manager, the Jobholder will be responsible for the safe operation of sophiscated heavy duty vehicles to meet customer expectations in a timely and
Drive assigned vehicles to perform official assignments within and outside Accra
Report defects and faults on assigned vehicles for repairs and provide support in vehicle accidents investigations as appropriate
• Keep a schedule of routine servicing and maintenance of vehicle assigned and liaise with the Equipment & Maintenance manager to maintain on timely basis
Keep record on fuel usage trends of assigned vehicle for decision making.
• Initiate action for the renewal of insurance and road worthiness of assigned vehicles.
• Liaise with work assistants to ensure a uniform approach to work in line with laid down Procedure
• Complete customer requests, accept payments via assigned device in a professional manner
• Provide excellent customer service, answer questions, and handle complaints from clients.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports relating to job function
- Minimum of SHS/ WASSCE or certificate in technical
training e.g. NVTI Driver Mechanic Grade I
- Tertiary Education (HND, First Degree) in any field is preferred
- Minimum of class D valid driving license
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar fields with a Defensive Driving Certificate
- Smart Phone Usage experience and/or Basic Computer skills is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of routine vehicle maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge/understanding of DVLA, Insurance, Road Safety and other regulatory requirements.
- Must have good communication (oral and written) skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and Must be physically and mentally fit.
HOW TO APPLY
(Reference Code: CSD)
Send your CV, copies of your valid Driving license and Certificate(s) to the email below:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
APPLY TODAY on or before 5th February, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED