It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Sunyani Technical University.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Qualification: Must possess a master’s degree in the relevant field, preferably Civil Engineering or related field. Be a member of relevant Professional body, preferably Ghana Institution of Engineering (GhIE).
Salary and conditions of service are attractive.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are to complete Application Forms (form A1 for both senior members teaching and senior staff non-teaching and form A2 for non-teaching Junior Staff
Eight (8) copies of the completed Application Form (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic records must be submitted.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the address below before Friday, February 26, 2021:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR,
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTORATE
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX 206
TEL: +233 (0) 3520 27052 / 23278
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED