- Company: MainOne
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
The Cloud Solutions Architect will develop and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer’s organization.
Other responsibilities include;
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations for Cloud-computing technologies and architectural patterns and maintain responsibility for the design of customer solutions.
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership throughout the technical life cycle of cloud solutions.
- Actively involved from pre-sales solution formulation through system deployment; including bid preparation and customer interface resulting in cloud solutions architecture proposals.
- Develop and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer’s organization.
- Develop and propose solutions.
- Prepare technical solutions architectural and implementation design documents.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to define project deliverables and schedules and help to identify and leverage resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the implementation.
- Where required, especially for complex or novel solutions, the solutions architect may need to step into a project management role to manage delivery
- Assess solutions for their commercial merits and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations and proactively alert the project management, engineering, and customer facing groups of potential problems based upon strong working knowledge of cloud solutions including software/hardware compatibility within the customer’s environment.
- The Cloud Solutions Architect will stay current on technical specifications for cloud hardware/software requirements of industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- As required, the Cloud Solutions Architect may be called upon to support network and datacenter operations to meet customer requirements & business objectives.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology or Engineering
- At least five (5) years industry experience
- At least two (3) years’ experience in a Cloud Solutions Architect role
Demands of the Job
- Strong background in solution design with a focus on Cloud technologies.
- Problem solving
- Prioritising workload of self and others
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Contract negotiation and influencing skills
- Relationship Management and Analytical Skills
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 Feb. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED