Counterpart International Available Jobs
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. Thus, We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. Also, We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.Counterpart.org
Ghanaian Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply
Counterpart International is currently seeking a Chief of Party for the anticipated Ghana Accountability Activity (GAA) opportunity. GAA, a five year project, will address low levels of public sector accountability that are undermining the responsiveness of government to citizen priorities as well as governmental integrity. Specifically the Activity will focus on problems at the root of the accountability challenges, including citizen’s lack of capacity to demand responsive service delivery and government and service providers shortfalls in transparency, adherence to performance standards, capabilities to engage civil society. The Activity will also address the lack of clarity in respective roles and responsibilities and the tendency to over-rely on political considerations rather than evidence-based data for decision making related to service delivery. Likewise, The activity will promote constructive behaviors against the following three objectives:
- Objective 1: Citizens Demand Responsive Service Delivery:
- Objective 2: Government Manages Policy Implementation for Efficient Service Delivery:
- And Objective 3: Local Public Service Providers Adhere to Quality Standards
Note that, This position is full time and will serve through the life of the project.
Responsible for overall project leadership, management, technical direction, oversight, and quality, and maintaining relationships with USAID and stakeholders. Then, Responsible for ensuring the timely submission and quality of all project deliverables. Also, This position requires experience in senior-level program management with USAID or other donors.
- Advanced degree in a Public Administration, International Development, Social Sciences, Political Science, Business Administration, Economics or other related field;or an under graduate degree with significant professional experience leading governance programming.
- First of all, Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in international development; Minimum four years working on governance programs.
- Then, Experience supervising teams of diverse staff and demonstrated leadership capacity;
- Besides that, Previous experience managing USAID-funded programs highly preferred;
- Additionally, Demonstrated experience managing and implementing development projects focused on public policy reform, government accountability and civil society strengthening, preferably in Ghana and/or West Africa;
- Moreover, Demonstrated experience in working effectively in advanced, complex, and politically sensitive contexts;
- Afterwards, Demonstrated experience in working effectively with partner and government representatives, donors, and other stakeholders;
- Also, Demonstrated ability to meet deadline and deliver quality outputs;
- Last but not least, Experience with adaptive management approaches preferred;
- Finally, A creative thinker focused on solutions, innovation in program delivery and a commitment to achieving tangible results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 27th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED