- Prospect for and win new borrowers for the Union and manage the loans granted in compliance with laid down policies & procedures
- Trekking to various communities to perform duties on daily basis
- Loan disbursement and recovery of disbursed loans in a timely manner
- Carry out in conjunction with the Head of Credit, inspection of properties pledged as collateral and prepare reports on same.
- Carry out adequate business verification and assessment of applicants businesses
- Booking of lien on members’ savings in line with loan guidelines
- To maintain the confidentiality of member information obtained in the course of the work
- Maintaining detailed records of all members handled and producing monthly reports on same
- Proven working experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years including National Service
- Valid license to ride a motor bike
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, credibility, confidentiality and responsibility in all member interactions
- Field work exposure is an added advantage
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work to strict timelines and under pressure
- Ability to speak Dagaare/Waali is a great advantage
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Marketing/Accounting/Statistics or their equivalent.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years and above
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and most recent resume to
The Supervising Manager,
Wa Community Co-operative Credit Union (WACCU),
Post Office Box 600, Wa
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: 6th February 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED