Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager/Client Services Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
AmaliTech is looking for a strong and motivated Data Science Team Lead to lead all Data Science projects. You will lead a dynamic, services based team in a client oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
- Minimum of university degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, economics or a related field
- Ideally, several years of experience in the Analytics or related area
- Strong knowledge of mathematical modeling is highly desirable.
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the following is required: Python, R or Java.
- Understanding of optimization, and data mining methods.
- Experience with methods of agile product development is desirable but not required.
- ability to understand complex issues and scenarios in detail to analyze the findings of a non-technical audience to present course
- In addition, Project Management experience would be a huge plus.
- Leads all data science projects and analytical experiments
- Modelling and automation of complex business relationships (e.g. optimization of logistical processes)
- Define and build analytical models, test hypothesis, and implement prototypes using advanced statistical and Machine Learning techniques
- Contributing to the development of innovative solutions
- Ability to lead a diverse team, to interact with international clients with diplomacy and tact and to deliver projects on time.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should click here, and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on January 31, 2021.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED