Purpose of the Role:
- Provide dedicated relationship management to a portfolio of cherished customers.
- To enhance business development by meeting sales and service targets.
- To provide expert support and advice to Internal and External customers.
- Responsible for selling the company’s loan and investment products
- Facilitate calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
Responsible for providing your customers with essential information and advice, enabling them to achieve their business and personal objectives by offering time saving and added value solutions and service.
- Proactively identify and respond to servicing opportunities for your portfolio of customers.
- Successfully manage the resolution of all non-routine queries and complaints for your portfolio of customers.
- Liaise with the Credit Risk Department in relation to customer’s borrowing requests, account monitoring and maintenance.
- Seek to consistently deliver excellent Customer Service to your portfolio of customers.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Curious – Always trying to understand, new products or processes and systems.
- Accountable – Taking responsibility and using available channels to explain and defend decisions and actions.
- Detail Driven – Must understand the importance of rigor and discipline.
- Adventurous – Must be willing to accept risk and venture into new territories.
- Self Confident – Must be assertive and recognize personal abilities, qualities and judgments.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Writing skills
- Presentation skills
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least two (2) years working experience in a similar role.
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and application letter to
CLOSING DATE: 5th March, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED