Dikan Center Invites Job Applications
Dikan Center is seeking to hire an ambitious, self-confident and brilliant candidate as its People and Culture coordinator. Manages and coordinates the Human Resources Functions of Dikan, including workforce planning, recruitment & selection, orientation, placement, compensation package, performance appraisals, and staff capacity building.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the organisation.
- Oversees the daily workflow
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Design and cultivate a happy-work culture. At Dikan, we are family.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees by company policy.
- Firstly, Board Coordinator: manages board activities.
- Secondly, Ensure that HR is represented in all areas of the organisation and that the HR manual, organisational structure and job descriptions are regularly updated and in compliance with the organisation’s values and standards.
- Thirdly, Staffing plan
- Moreover, Recruitment, selection, orientation and placement
- In addition, Develop compensation package
- Thereafter, Performance appraisal
- More so, Staff capacity building
- Afterwards, Termination of staff
- Last but not least, Supervises the effective provision of administrative services
- Finally, Manage volunteers, remote staff and exchange program staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organisation’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of six years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
Closing Date : 28th August. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED