- Prospect for and win new members for the Union in compliance with laid down policies & procedures
- Educate the general public on the various products and services of the Union
- Handle and help resolve problems of dissatisfied members of the Union
- Trekking to various communities to perform duties on daily basis
- Maintaining detailed records of all members handled and producing monthly reports on same
- Proven working experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years including National Service
- Excellent communication and selling skills a must
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, credibility, confidentiality and responsibility in all member interactions
- Field work exposure is an added advantage
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work to strict timelines and under pressure
- Ability and willingness to travel across the region to carry our work and sometimes at short notice
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Marketing or its equivalent.
- Initial duty post for this position is Wa and only those interested in staying and working in Wa should apply.
- Ability to speak Dagaare/Waali is a great advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their cover letters and most recent resume to;
The Supervising Manager,
Wa Community Co-operative Credit Union (WACCU),
Post Office Box 600, Wa
or via email to email@example.com
Deadline for submission: 6th February 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED