Takoradi Technical University invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for appointment as DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS.
The Directorate of Public Affairs is responsible for building and maintaining the University’s corporate image and relationship with key publics, as well as managing events and communication with the University’s stakeholders.
The Director shall head the Directorate of Public Affairs and shall be responsible to the Registrar for University protocol, organising official University events, documenting University history, culture and symbols as well as oversight of the University’s Campus Broad Casting Services.
He/she will be the central spokesperson for the University and shall plan and implement the strategic and operational aspects of the Public Relations and Corporate Affairs of the University.
Qualification and Experience
- Have two-Year Post-graduate degree in Public Relations/Affairs, Communication or Journalism with relevant professional or public relations
- Be an accredited member of a recognized relevant professional
- Have at least 8 years of post-qualification senior level experience as practitioner and possess considerable strategic, interpersonal and collegial skills, and be able to function within the Higher Education
- Have high-level analytical skills, business sense as well as a deep understanding and appreciation of the strategic and operational issues and challenges in top-level University management and
- Have served or must be serving as Deputy Registrar/Deputy Director or analogous grade in a university or analogous
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates and Contact details of three (3) Referees.
These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Takoradi Technical University
P. O. Box 256 Takoradi – Ghana
OR EMAIL TO: email@example.com
Deadline for submission 25th January, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED