Driver Grade II
Duties and Responsibilities
The Driver Grade II shall asset the Transport Officer in the overall management and administration of the Transport Section and perform duties which include:
- Ensuring cleanliness of vehicles
- Supervision of subordinate staff
- Repairs, maintenance and smooth running of the University’s vehicles
Qualification and Experience
- Most possess a minimum of a valid Driving Licence D and must have at least three BECE passes. GCE ”0″ Level passes or five (5) WASSCE/SSSCE certificate shall be advantage.
- Applicant must be physically fit and not below 20 years of age and not above 35 years of age.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit completed application forms (obtainable from the Technical University website: www.cctu.edu.gh and comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents to:
Cape Coast Technical University
P. O. Box DL 50
The dosing date for the receipt of applications is Monday. January 11, 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED