Within Ghana, Accra, West Africa
Modern Trade Manager
A multi-brand electronic retail company is looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Modern Trade Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining the strategy of the organization’s modern trade channels as well as streamlining the organization’s key accounts processes.
- Develop and implement a customer account plan in line with company policies to help build strong relationships with customers.
- Responsible for managing customer credits and payments development and managing all merchandising activities per key account to achieve desired results.
- Ensure growth and profitability of the organization’s Modern Trade channel through effective channel development management, business planning and trade channel improvement.
- Manage, develop, motivate and lead a team of distributor sales representatives and merchandisers so they positively influence service quality to key trade accounts.
- Maintain steady in-store visitation frequency to ensure implementation of brand presence, product volume.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Manage stock orders.
- Ensure effective implementation of the company’s promotional and merchandising activities for its distributed products.
- Analyze the company’s products brands and identify performing and non-performing brands.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Sales, Marketing and Distribution) or related.
- 5 to 8 years experience in a similar role.
- Background in retail & electronics is an advantage.
- Background in hypermarkets is an advantage.
- Must have worked within a similar industry in the same capacity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess leadership skills.
- Must be IT-oriented.
- Planning and Organising skills.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must be analytical and able to analyze sales data.
- Must have business development skills.
- Must have numerical skills.
- Must be result-oriented.
- Must be an aggressive salesperson.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 10 December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED