Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Engineers At National Sports Authority.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Making plans using detailed drawings
- Preparing estimates and budgets
- Creating accurate project specifications
- Designing engineering experiments
- Creating technical reports for customers
- Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues
- Finishing projects on time and within budget
- Communicating with clients and coworkers about analysis results
- Must have a good first Degree/HND
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the area of expertise.
- Age 22-35
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies o academic/professional certificates, and a National service certificate to email@example.com or the address below before the close of day on 15th January 2021.
The Director-General, National Sports Authority
P. O. Box 1272, Osu-Accra
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED