Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
(ICU, THEATRE, CASUALTY, MATERNITY, PAEDIATRICS, CARDIAC, RENAL AND WARDS)
RESPONSIBILITIES: To render and promote quality patient care in accordance with best practice standards and hospital policies. Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse / Unit Manager within her scope of practice.
- Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
- At least 1 years’ experience in a private hospital
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and show initiative
- Competent record keeping – keep patient records updated, legible.
- Participation in teaching and educating associates and domestic staff.
- Knowledge of medical terminology necessary to perform duties effectively
- Adherence to infection control policy and control and comply with standard precautions
- Clear and effective communication both verbally and in writing.
- Good verbal communication skills with patients, relatives and understand instructions
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED