Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Estate Officer At National Sports Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the estates unit
- Lead the provision of technical support in the periodic maintenance of the property
- Provide technical support in the preparation of budget estimates for works on building/equipment
- Inspect sanitation and maintenance of Estates
- Supervise furnishing of offices and residential accommodation
- Submit periodic reports on the maintenance of the property
- Ensure supply of reliable utility services
- Ensure staff appraisals are carried out in a timely matter
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Manager or Director
- Must have a good first Degree/HND
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the area of expertise.
- Age 22-35Competencies in:
- Leadership skills
- Computer literacy
- Financial administration procedures and procurement processes.
- Skills in strategic and project management
- Analytical skills
- Required knowledge in relevant computer application
- Report writing skills
- Inter-personal and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies o academic/professional certificates, and a National service certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below before the close of day on 15th January 2021.
The Director-General, National Sports Authority
P. O. Box 1272, Osu-Accra
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED