Exciting Career Oppotunity at Dotmatics
Dotmatics is a leader in R&D scientific software connecting science, data, and decision-making. Its enterprise R&D platform and scientists’ favourite applications drive efficiency and accelerate innovation. More than 2 million scientists and 10,000 customers trust Dotmatics to help them create a healthier, cleaner, safer world. Dotmatics is a global team of more than 800 employees dedicated to supporting its customers in over 180 countries.
The company’s principal office is in Boston, with 14 offices and R&D teams located around the world supporting the platform and its popular applications including GraphPad, SnapGene, Geneious, Protein Metrics, and Lab Archives.
What do we need?
We are looking for a highly skilled Sales Engineer to deliver technical messaging and demonstrations in support of new business opportunities. In this role, you will work closely with our customers, and our Sales and Services teams to understand customer use cases, workflows, initial implementation requirements, and current and future state customer systems. You will also be responsible for managing some Proof-of-Concept projects and evaluations, as well as delivering some training in support of those activities.
Working in the PreSales group will require business acumen, excellent business analysis and problem solving skills, using a combination of project management, domain expertise and software configuration to solve the challenging business needs of the customer with the Dotmatics platform. In addition to the scientific and technical skills, the PreSales team must show first class consultative skills, managing the relationship between Dotmatics and the customer to provide best-in-industry customer engagement.
PreSales Engineers turn new customer requirements into tangible, demonstrable workflows whilst navigating the needs of the variety of different members of the customer project team. As a PreSales Engineer, you will work with the Dotmatics Sales Team and Dotmatics customers to answer the complex needs during the RFx’s process then showcase the Dotmatics applications, meeting these demands creatively and professionally. During the PreSales process, the Dotmatics PreSales Engineer must remain cognizant of the customers’ needs whilst aligning these against the capabilities of the products. Likewise, The PreSales team will run proof-of-concepts to showcase the product, train and educate customers on the Dotmatics benefits and capabilities.
- To begin with, Present the benefits of Dotmatics software and explain the technical architecture to prospective clients
- Then, Gather and review customer requirements and design integrated Dotmatics suites
- Also, Install and configure Dotmatics software
- Moreover, Work effectively within a team
- Afterwards, Work closely with Dotmatics developers to propose new projects and aid in the development of future versions of the Dotmatics suite
- Finally, Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful you should have a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline such as Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or a related field. AYou should be an ambitious individual contributor AND team player, with excellent presentation skills and a willingness to travel to customer sites 25-30% (when it’s safe to do so). You should also demonstrate experience:
- With relevant scientific/informatics software. Understand integrations between systems; have high level knowledge of developer platforms, architecture, and security
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively model scientific data, and craft solutions, based on product knowledge and industry best practices. Prior experience in implementing, supporting, and/or integrating scientific systems desired
- Understanding the lifecycle of pharma, biopharma and chemical & material industry a plus
- Demonstrated ability to perform needs analysis. Have prior experience working with stakeholders to understand scientific challenges, business needs, and critical requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with varied stakeholders, to ensure that all needs are met
- Knowledge of Presales best practice for software demonstrations
- Knowledge of database, data/information management and web architectures
How to Apply for this Career Oppotunity at Dotmatics
Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED