Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Facility Managers At National Sports Authority.
Facilities Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
- Operates and maintains custodial functions.
- Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
- Handles general accounting tasks, such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Manages and reviews service contracts.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
- Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
- Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.QUALIFICATION
- Must have a good first Degree/HND
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the area of expertise.
- Age 22-35
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies o academic/professional certificates, and a National service certificate to email@example.com or the address below before the close of day on 15th January 2021.
The Director-General, National Sports Authority
P. O. Box 1272, Osu-Accra
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED