Front End Engineer Job Available at Renmo Homes Limited
As a Front End Engineer, you will be at the center of design and user experience at Renmo Homes Ltd. Your key areas of focus will be building a best-in-class web-based UI.
This role is a remote role requiring you to be based from Accra. This is a highly visible role requiring extensive knowledge of the web applications ecosystem.
Along with clean, maintainable code, we are looking for this person to be a leader, a voice and never shy away from learning something new, or pushing the boundaries on what we can and should do.
- To begin with, Significant professional experience in front-end development. Minimum of 2yrs preferably.
- Also, Ability to translate UI mock-ups into pixel-perfect implementations
- Moreover, Strong HTML & CSS Skills (You know when to use Flexbox, CSS Grid, or hey a <table>).
- Additionally, Extensive knowledge in the principles on UI Psychology & Accessibility.
- Furthermore, Strong aptitude for writing efficient code and delighting users with best in class UX.
- More so, Highly Proficient in HTTP, Web services and consuming RESTFUL APIs.
- Then, Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem is a plus
- Afterwards, Experience in testing, version control (Git) and build tools is a must.
- Lastly, Working knowledge in using popular graphic editing tools is a plus.
Closing Date : 28th August. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED