At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of an Engineering Project Manager who will coordinate, supervise and execute the Engineering projects led by the Corporate Industrial Services in agreement with their guidelines, to ensure the technical quality of the projects and their adjustment to the established requirements of technology, term, quality and cost.
Engineering Project Manager at GBfoods Africa
The main responsibilities will be:
- Comprehend the study and definition of the assigned activities delimiting the requests, targets, establishing critical indicators and specifying the scope of the activity in agreement with the internal clients.
- Prepare the executive project, guaranteeing the application of the most appropriate and/or advanced technology.
- Edit and give out the offer requests to suppliers.
- Assign the works in accordance with the internal clients and, in the case, with the correspondent Responsible of Project.
- Assign tasks to project team members and supervise them to ensure coordination between the different parts of the project.
- Plan, program and carry out the pursuit of the scope, costs, terms, execution methods, acquisitions, quality and other requirements to ensure the achievement of the project results.
- Control the billing accepting them in agreement with the client to achieve the correction of the amounts.
- Attend to the client during the project commencement in order to guarantee its success.
- Give the project to the end users, documenting and advising to guarantee its correct operation.
- Coordinate the activities developed by the different Project Technicians, in the functions assigned by the Industrial Services Manager.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has the requisite professional experience to deliver on the role and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Higher education in Engineering
- More than three (3) years experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- A team player who is client and consumer oriented
- Record of creativity and adaptability skills
- Proficient in negotiation
- Result oriented person and ability to take initiatives
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Demonstrable ability to develop collaborators and lead people
Method of Application
Closing Date : 11 Feb. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED