Takoradi Technical University invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for appointment as General Nurses.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Suitably qualified professional nurse who acts as a clinical resource and leader, performing functions at an advanced level of competence and consistence. Responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of competent nursing care during the shift for which the registered nurse is responsible. Support and supervise less experienced staff, act as a preceptor for new staff, and assist in the clinical teaching of learners. Contribute to the ongoing research, development and review of best practice in the specialty. Provide leadership in the clinical situation, and act as an influential role model for best competent professional practice.
- Degree/Diploma in General Nursing
- Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
- At least 1 years’ experience in a private hospital setting
- Advanced, broad, sound and contemporary and knowledge and skills in a particular clinical specialty, together with an advanced understanding of professional nursing, health care delivery and care planning
- Required to be able to apply critical nursing skills and judgement across a range of variable situations and able to anticipate problems and/or complications
- Must demonstrate an advanced understanding of best practice processes and policies in the speciality
- Must demonstrate an ability to contribute to and utilise research
- Must demonstrate willingness to teach and actively participate in teaching and sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues
- Knows medical terminology necessary to perform duties effectivelyQualification: Professionally qualified with a considerable period of experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates and Contact details of three (3) Referees.
These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Takoradi Technical University
P. O. Box 256 Takoradi – Ghana
OR EMAIL TO: email@example.com
Deadline for submission 25th January, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED