GIBA latest available jobs
Resource Development Officer At GIBA
About Ghana Independent Broadcasters Association (GIBA)
GIBA is the umbrella body for all privately-owned and operational radio and television broadcast organizations in Ghana that have been duly authorized by the National Communications Authority (NCA).
The Resource Development Officer will report to the Executive Secretary. Thus, the candidate will work together with the Executive Secretary & GIBA Executive Council to develop, implement & sustain successful Stakeholder, Corporate, and Individual donor solicitations and Programmes. These Programmes are aimed at managing a portfolio of prospects in Corporate and Multi-lateral partnerships & individual donors.
- To begin with, applicants will build a successful program by finding prospects, designing & initiates strategies, & produces materials, proposals, and applications as needed.
- Also, applicants will uphold the Mission Statement and Core Values of GIBA
- Additionally, applicants will practice confidentiality at all times.
- Also, applicants will build a sustainable financing model for the organization & generates funding.
- Lastly, applicants must possess experience working with Government Agencies
In addition to the RESPONSIBILITIES for GIBA latest available jobs :
- Additionally, applicants will assist the Executive Secretary to organize stakeholder-partner-member activities and provide support for team soliciting, sponsorship, submission of documents, and stakeholder engagements with regular reporting & updates whilst meeting deadlines.
- Furthermore, applicants must meet yearly fundraising goals per the development strategic operating plan.
- Moreover, applicants must develop and maintain a successful stakeholder, corporate, and individual solicitation program, including developing a strategic operating plan, identifying priorities and prospects, and building resources and connections to implement the plan.
- Not to mention creating and managing a portfolio of stakeholders, corporate, and individual prospects, communicate with current and prospective donors (local or multilateral) to build relationships, as well as securing grants and donations.
- Also, applicants will develop and track strategies for cultivating, soliciting, stewarding, and recognizing donors and partners.
- Again, applicants will maintain the integrity of donor relationships, including the understanding of the needs and interests of major donors and partners, partner correspondence & annual campaigns, etc.
- Likewise, increasing awareness of GIBA in the Ghanaian broadcasting community.
- Last but not least, applicants will coordinate events required to interact with donors and partners (conferences, galas, house parties, etc.) and develop a strong research database on all topics.
- Lastly, applicants will work with members, volunteers, and staff to maintain GIBA Membership Database.
Qualification And Experience For GIBA latest available jobs
- First of all, applicants must have a Bachelors’s or HND degree required, in addition to more than 5 years or an MBA with 3+ years of experience. As well as a proven track record in raising money in a nonprofit environment, including direct mail campaigns, social media communications, donor relations, and corporate and multilateral organizations’ relationship management.
- Secondly, applicants must be results-driven with highly developed interpersonal skills, excellent oral presentation, and written skills – especially in correspondence with donors and prospects.
- Thirdly, applicants must be skilled with databases and presentations
- Also, applicants must have the ability to work both independently as well as with team projects with a diverse constituency of staff and partners
- Furthermore, applicants must be experienced with nonprofit marketing and branding
- Moreover, applicants must be mature to work with highly visible civic, philanthropic, and business leaders
- Finally, applicants who have excellent skills in fundraising are an advantage
How To Apply for GIBA latest available jobs
Interested applicants must send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: The closing date of the application is 31st May 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- 2022/2023 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED