Company: Gold Coast Exploration Company
Category: Real Estate
Job Status: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Job Expires: Jan 15, 2021
The estate development department of Gold Coast Exploration Limited invites applications from suitably qualified male and female, who are dynamic, goal-oriented and results-driven with exceptional leadership qualities for appointment to the under-mentioned positions: Estate Supervisor
Under the direction and guidance of the Chief Manager, lead the provision of support for the efficient management and maintenance of the property of Gold Coast Exploration Limited.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure all estate land and premises are well maintained and fit for public use.
- To conduct periodic risk assessments to fulfil health & safety obligations and any other statutory requirements (e.g. Compliance with Electrical and Gas safety requirements and Fire regulations).
- Prepare condition reports on the estate premises and general property and liaise with the Clerk and contractors.
- To carry out minor/basic maintenance tasks or decoration as required or instructed by the Clerk.
- To oversee sub-contractors (including cleaners) working on estate premises.
- To assist the Clerk and workers with the preparation of premises for events.
- To assist the Clerk with various functions as required To deliver/collect packages/supplies as requested.
- To compile and maintain inventory of all the estate assets including regalia, long-term document storage, consumables and stored assets.
- To liaise with all the tenants, allotment site reps and seasonal staff to identify and remedy any issues that may arise.
- To oversee the estate security arrangements.
- To maintain a regular presence at all estate-owned/managed sites.
- Assist the Clerk with general office duties during periods of high workload or during holidays/sickness absence, as required.
Required Skills or Experience
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Leadership skills
- Computer literacy
- Financial administration procedures and procurement processes.
- Skills in strategic and project management Analytical skills Required knowledge in relevant computer application Report writing skills Inter-personal and communication skills
How To Apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED