- Company: LC Waikiki
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Logistics / Transportation Jobs in Ghana
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1056 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 47,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 5 categories in “Retail Innovation Forum and Awards-2019” which was organized by Capital Journal.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly&Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
We ranked 1st in “Most Admired Companies of the Business World” survey conducted by Capital Magazine, in the Ready-to-Wear and Retail category in 2019.
As a Head of Stockroom, you will be taking full responsibility for the stockroom with a team to lead and inspire. You will be accountable for ensuring the effective completion of all delivery and stockroom operations on day to day basis. In addition, this role will support and supervise the Stockroom Team to maintain high levels of standards and compliance with company policies and procedures.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe’s three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Concluding necessary planning in order to receive incoming shipments to the store and in order to place the products to the sales area within the desired time, informing shop management accordingly
- Ensuring tasks are actioned on time, inventory levels maintained, stock intake is processed and organized, replenishment is occurring regularly
- Organizing all operational transactions related to storage processes in line with procedures and maintaining all receiving paperwork controls
- Supporting store team with stock-to-sales processes including; receiving of shipment, security tagging, and preparing product for floor placement
- Providing leadership for the stockroom team, implementing and tracking the LC Waikiki standards for the stockroom and inspiring the team to achieve it
- Working closely with Store Manager and Section Teams to ensuring efficient stock management and that both the front and back of the store are aligned
- Submitting regular reports to the store management, related to the daily performance of store operations
Education & Language Skills
- Minimum High School Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in a similar position
- Able to demonstrate operational agility based on the needs of the business
- Consistently show an ability to develop, self-driven and results-oriented
- The ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- The ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 22 Feb. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED