Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU), formerly Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), is now a full-fledged Public University as established by the Ghana Communication Technology University Act, 2020 (Act 1022).
The University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the following positions;
Health Services Unit
- Principal Nursing Officer
- Senior Nursing Officer at the Health Services Unit
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Must possess a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Nursing or Midwifery from a recognised and accredited institution;
- Must have a valid practising licence by the Nurses and Midwives Council, Ghana; and
- Must have requisite working experience.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT :
Applications shall be reviewed upon receipt for qualified candidates to be invited and interviewed for an immediate appointment.
An applicant should submit six (6) hard copies of the application materials DIRECTLY or by COURIER SERVICE to:
Ghana Communication Technology University
Deadline for Application: Friday 5th February 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED