Responsible for the maintenance of all facilities and building being used by Herbalife Nutrition and fulfilment of Walk in/Pick up orders in Accra Sales centre. He will be responsible for ensuring that safety is met in line with Herbalife Policies in Ghana operations. He will oversee pick and pack team for Walk in/Pick up orders in Accra Sales centre and 3rd Party warehouse reps.
Facilities Maintenance Coordinator – Herbalife Nutrition
- Responsible for all sales center operations – walk-in/pick -up services,
- Responsible for maintenance and repairs of office facility,
- Monitor and control inventory of office supplies,
- Monitor and ensure warehouse shop floor and sales center is always clean, and all products stored in their designated locators,
- Supervise cleaning staff to ensure sales center, warehouse and offices are always clean,
- Ensure compliance to all EMEA health and safety policies,
- Responsible for physical destruction process for scrap/disposal items according to disposal procedure, and in collaboration with responsible authority,
- Support and coordinate 3rd Party Staff with Warehouse Operations to ensure accurate picking and packing,
- Responsible for optimum utilization of equipment and regular maintenance.
Are you the colleague we are searching for?
- Minimum of 4years experience in facilities management or site maintenance,
- At least 2 years experience as a team leader and a good team player,
- Ability to use Microsoft Office , Especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint,
- Attention to details,
- Excellent Communication and Good interpersonal Skills,
- deliver high standard work.
- Medical aid;
- Pension fund;
- Meal Allowance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Personal development opportunities;
- International environment;
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes;
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/
For 40 years, we’ve known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you’re ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED