Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Human Resource Officer At National Sports Authority.
- Must have a good first Degree/HND
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the area of expertise.
- Age 22-35
- Computer literacy
- Current knowledge and application of labour and labour related legislative frameworks
- Understanding of legislative framework associated to Healthcare
- Understanding of resourcing models within broader healthcare industry
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by facilitating processes for: recruiting, orientating, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; and manage existing employees.
- Monitoring, appraising, reviewing and maintaining personnel records of performance reviews
- Developing, reviewing, revising and ensuring compliance with of HR policies and procedures.
- Developing, reviewing and revising in-service education programs, with approval of the CEO.
- Maintaining records, management and analyses of all staff training, workshops, seminars and meetings attended by or organised for staff development.
- Management of Payroll
- Contributing information and analysis to functional strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; providing leadership in professional societiesHOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies o academic/professional certificates, and a National service certificate to email@example.com or the address below before the close of day on 15th January 2021.
The Director-General, National Sports Authority
P. O. Box 1272, Osu-Accra
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED