Hydraterra Construction Design Architectural Drawings, Building Constructions, Renovations, Sale of Lands, Bill of Quantities, Land Documentations, Surveying and manufacture our own branded suitably compressed interlocking machines locally to produce compressed blocks which make it strong, durable and affordable to build houses unmatched in the country.
Hydraterra Construction is seeking to recruit a General Manager
- Planning and executing building construction and renovation projects.
- Plan and coordinate construction activities on daily basis.
- Establish budget and schedule for construction project.
- Monitor and control expenses within the established budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining the quality and productivity.
- Analyse construction problems and develop immediate resolutions.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Generate construction progress and expense reports for management.
- Attend educational workshops, trainings and conferences for professional growth.
- Identify slippages or delays in constructions and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Identify milestones and problem areas and accordingly recommend preventive actions.
- Work with Construction Manager to develop project plan, quality assurance plan and health and safety plan.
- Analyse RFI responses and monitor and process change orders.
- Provide administrative assistance to Construction Manager when needed.
How To Apply
Applicants are to send their CVS to the email address: email@example.com
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED